so about yesterday. see i would've posted last night but i got home at like 10:30 and had a killer headache soo yeah. yesterday. i was asked a question that made me feel like i was on the weekend update on snl, on that one segment "really?!". because really, do you even have to ask? maybe you're getting the silent treatment because I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. it made me sorta rethink all this wasted hateful energy i've been using lately though. i dunno, we'll see what happens i guess. i don't know what to do, i'm not really one for confrontation so i think i'll just leave this on the backburner until i actually do something about it. which i'm totally ok with :3
ok now for the good part of yesterday! me and kevin went to see Toy Story double feature!!! well the movie didn't start til 6 so we mostly walked around. we even went to target! i can successfully name all the dinobots hehe. then lunch(or dinner?) at panera nom nom. it was a very good day over all. then we finally went to see the movies. the 3d looked very nice, very subtle and not used as a gimmick. the toy story 3 trailer looks amazing. i can't waaait!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment