that makes me wanna kill
ive come to terms with being a little monster. its something i shouldnt be ashamed of. everyone feels jealous, everyone is mean and terrible. some are better at hiding it than others. im not saying its a good thing, but i shouldnt see it so negatively. im a monster. i have terrible teeth and terrible claws. thats who i am. luckily there is someone who accepts this as me and loves me for it. im so happy hes coming home tomorrow. its weird not talking for three whole days. i miss him.
ive been thinking about telling the people i dont like that i dont like them. but i dont think it would work out well in the long run. whats worst, being fake or being honest?
ive been thinking about taking up meditation too.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment