we went to the beach today. the last time i went to the beach was probably last summer. there were lots of fat ladies. i went into the water, i built little fortresses, and i collected sand dollars. when i got tired of the waves and sand, i went back to lay out and get a tan. i read a few chapters of jane eyre. i doubt ill finish it by monday. i mostly layed on my stomach, and i ended up with this bad burn on the back of my pale flabby legs. it kinda hurts to sit down lolol. i just realized that my summer is over. i dont want this summer to ever end. but i guess all good things come to an end.
2 days til i go home
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment