Saturday, August 15, 2009
hola from ensenada
im currently stealing internet from my aunt and sitting in my grandmas adorable little house. i just ate some very yummy tacos with potatos and all kinds of yummy peppers in them. i bought a bag that i intend on using for school in a curio store on primera street. there were lots of tourists because the cruise boat was docked today. my little cousin is here. shes annoying as hell. i miss my spaceboy. i miss him a lot. we havent really done much. just hang out at my grandmas house. and eat. ive been eating a lot! i already want to go home thoguh, i miss everyone and everythng about home. especially kevin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment