and all youll have are memories
im starting to hate myself a little bit more each and every day. i feel like im always saying the wrong things. and im afraid the day will come when kevin figures out that he really can do better than me, the day he finds someone who thinks before they talk, who doesnt cry and is overly emotional, someone he desrves.
fml.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment