a week into summer and im already bored. i need to get out of my house. i need to do something other than play mario kart and go online. its like day out day in im doing the same old stuff.
lizzzy, we need to go hang out.
matt, lets go to 711
keviiin, lets go to Disneyland
im sure summer will get better. maybe im not used to wasting my entire day?
fun fact: Walt Disney refused to let death certificates read Disneyland as the place of death. so if you die at Disneyland, you are not pronounced dead until you are quickly taken out of the park onto harbor blvd through a tunnel.
neat huh?
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment