i feel like blogging. about what i have no idea, i havent really done anything worth blogging about.
mostly ive been sleeping. and spending my time online while listening to mc. i looove that man. i dont think its summer unless im listening to eatings not cheating. that was my favorite album last summer, when i met mc chris and fell head over heels(not literally of course, the dudes in his 30s and repels girlfriends pretty much). i wish i had something more productive to do but oh well. the only really interesting days that i have are when kevin comes over. other than that im just at home, checkin ur blogz.
oh yeah i didnt make top 20 in the teen vogue snapshot contest. im not as disappointed as i thought id be. tbh i didnt even think id make it in soo no hard feelings teen vogue.
oh and im supposed~ to go to disneyland tomorrow but idk we'll see what happens. im pretty sure im going though
fun fact:among the first guests at disneyland in 1955 was george lucas (then 11) and his family.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment