hmhm i think ive got the summertime blues. im ridiculously bored and running out of things that keep me entertained. i would really like to get out more. i wanna hang out with someone, i wanna go somewhere. im gonna go crazy if i have to stay home another day omg. would someone like to swoop in and take me somewhere? itd be greatly appreciated. if i ever get another annual pass to disneyland, i want to be a disney blogger. it gives me great pleasure to just talk and talk and talk about disneyland. i loved how lizzy and her dad were super fascinated by all the stuff i knew. it made me feel interesting awaw.
i found my huge essential calvin and hobbes book. it made me remember how much i loved calvin and hobbes. ive been reading it all day. another one of my favorite comic strips is matt groening's life in hell. ill probably be reading that all night long, seeing as i have nothing better to do~
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment