Friday, July 17, 2009
the futures harder to say than M.I.As last name
im so bored. and lonesome. im tired of staying home all the time, but i cant ever get a ride anywhere. i was super looking forward to seeing harry potter with lizzy but i cant ugh. i feel like talking to old friends but i dont know where to start. i hate when people ask me about sunny because it makes me super uncomfortable. im disappointed in myself, i cant believe i let myself cut ties and drift away from so many of my friends. im scared its too late to fix any of that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment