im always tired. i hate my english class. i dont think ill be able to go on to honors next year. i dont have it in me anymore. kevins moving. sunny drifts in and out of my life everyday. it makes me uneasy.
i guess for the most part im happy though. sometimes i have those days where i feel pretty depressed. but i suppose everyone does.
as much as i love my routine, everyday of every week, i think its time for change.
alex said hes gonna give me a kick ass summer. he said i was gonna be hanging out with mostly 20 year olds. i thought that was pretty cool of him. i wonder if hed take me to american apparel.
sunny doesnt answer my texts. i want to start conversation but she never answers. i wonder if its time to give up on that. kevin says he doesnt like her because she doesnt treat me right.
that bell jar is just hanging over my head.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



dani bby;
ReplyDeleteyou ALWAYS got me &liiiiz
;)