and yet i cant seem to stop crying. ok thats a lie. it comes and goes. i want to be happy and social again. even though i was never social to begin with. i cant really say i dont have friends because well, i do. lizzy, donna, we have to hang out. i have to get out of here. i need to start doing fun stuff again.
this saturday, franka&sons
next saturday, venice. and i could not give a hit if sunny even goes. i told jr to come because thatd be pretty fun. but i feel like that was a mistake. and now sunny will come and i will get ignored. ugh.
ive decided to never invite her to my house again.
tears dry on their own
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment