im in love, thats the one thing that im sure of
yes, today was the 6 month mark. it was such a great day. we played mario kart. and my brother played too. and for once kevin and paul got along. i kept getting 3rd while paul and kevin battled it out for 1st. fun fun funn. i am so glad he liked his gifts! ahhh and mine was so great! THANK YOU KEVIN. im in love with my little mickey prime. hes such a cutie! im totally nerding out right now. eeee!
spring break is going very well so far. but it feels so short. i mean its already wednsday! i still have to write my essay. i get a little nervous everytime i think about it. ughh. i think ill be able to handle it though. idk it cant be thaaaat bad. i already annotated all my shiiit. so i got this. i have to have the right attitude for this.
i got this
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



*wednesday ={D can't spell wednesday without NES!
ReplyDelete