honey, im hoooome!
yes, i have returned from mexico. i missed home and my fat dog and the ability to text. i had a nice time south of the border. i mostly chilled at my grandmas house. we did some shopping. ive made a habit of going to this one store downtown and getting one little calavera or any other trinkets that interest me. this time i got a little flaming heart with a banner that reads "dulce corazon"(sweetheart). its cuuute. and i got kevin some neat things that i hope he likes!
speaking of kevin, 6 months tomorrow! this is my longest and most serious relationship ever. im the happiest camper ever. i am definently in love with him. i am yours, i am yours for as long as you will have me. i am ridiculously excited for tomorrow. i havent seen him in like 5 days. i really really hope he likes what i got him. i wish he didnt have to walk here though, i know how he hates walking all the way to my house =/
oh i dyed my hair pink today. pics later. maybe ha. it was just so on a whim. my mom went to get her hair done, and i brought my bottle of pink hair dye that ive had for like months and my aunt(she does my haiirrrr. and my mamas. but dont worry, shes a pro lol) gladly dyed that random chunk of blond ive got near the back of my head. it looks cuuute. it will most likely wash out by sunday ha.
i cant wait til tomorrow ♥
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment