
i just watched marley and me. and cried. and i found myself hoping that ill have a life long friend like marley. maybe not as terrible but yknow. a cute dog to be my best friend forever. well, i do have dewey, and i love love love that fat dog. he is 5 years old and my best friend. he is very fat. and he kinda reminds me of a bear. his breath always smells, even when i brush his teeth. he sleeps all day and usually sleeps in my bed while im gone. he snores like a person. when i come home from school, hes so happy to see me. i think my bed will forever smell like him, even when i wash my sheets. when we go for walks, he pretty much runs. if a dog barks at him, he must bark back. he is the alpha male, and one time he tried to hump my cousin quinn because he was roughly the same size as dewey when he was on his hands and knees. when he eats, he licks the bowl until every last bit of food is gone. one day, i think he might lick the paint off his bowls. hes too lazy to lift up his leg when he pees. he likes to stare at me when he poops. he waits under the table at dinnertime, hoping someone will drop food for him to gobble up. sometimes i talk to him, even though i know he cant answer back. if dewey could talk, hed probably have a fat man voice. i like to roll dewey over on his back, even though its kinda mean.
the day he dies will be one of the saddest days of my life
"DO WHATEVER THE FUCK you want because you only live once and if I die tomorrow, I wanna die HAPPY. I don't wanna WISH I did something... I DO it every day. I'm ME and no one is gonna tell me I shouldn't do this or that.. & this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter if you're family or friends dont truely understand you. YOU have to be happy. Because who else matters in the end?"
-Jeffree Star



No comments:
Post a Comment